Single needle lockstitch flat bed machines for stitching operations in the shoe production with integrated Direct Drive
This machines offer smooth sewing and a constant high stitch quality. Excellent stitch pattern and a constant and tight stitch formation is guaranteed by the optimized sewing kinematics. A new dimension of flexibility and functionality has been created! 887 machines are suitable to process most different seams easily and with constant stitch performance.
Machine parameters are equal to the ECO version. Additionally, the machine is equipped with automatic thread trimmer, automatic backtacking, and presser foot lift. Machine is equipped with extra large XXL hook with bobbin thread capacity increased by 70%, enabling to reduce the number of bobbin changes significantly.
- 4 subclasses with highly efficient equipment features
- Excellent stitch pattern, constant and tight stitch formation even during sewing speed changes
- Sewing start-up can be influenced by the movable needle plate inserts
- Automatic bobbin winder with winding starting aid
- Low noise and vibration
- The powerful and effective feeding system with wheel feed, needle feed and driven roller presser guarantees excellent material feed when processing different material thicknesses
- Feeding wheel with cross grooving for minimized marks on the fabrics.
- Extra large XXL vertical hook with bobbin thread capacity increased by 70%, enabling to reduce the number of bobbin changes significantly
- Feeding wheel covered by rubber, for mark-free sewing (optional)
- Hook replacement without dismantling of bobbin case
- Needle change without tools
- New lubricating system with central oil tank and oil pump
- Extra fine setting of roller presser position
- Integrated built-in motor to save energy and for easy maintenance
- “Reduced-stitch” device for setting a short stitch e.g. at material edges by using switch button (CLASSIC) Fully integrated solenoids, no compressed air required
- Integrated keypad with ergonomically arranged sensor key
- Easy maintenance and access, only a few tools needed